Peace + Riot is your new favourite neighbourhood restaurant. Bringing you delicious sharing platters to keep everyone happy. From rich burratas, to the forefoot of vegan offerings, all the way to the best cured fish and meats. Relaxed, chic & comfortable. It’s your home from home - but better.And…
Peace + Riot’s commitment isn’t just to support you in the day to day, but also with the wider challenges of parenthood. For fathers we want to create a network of friends around you to support in your new role. We weren’t the first – and happily, we won’t be the last.
The DAD book, by MusicFootballFatherhood founder Elliot Rae, was published on 1st June and has had an incredible response. It's now an Amazon top 10 best seller, and is changing lives with the stories it tells. DAD is a moving collection of stories that represent the diversity of modern fatherhood and challenges the traditional ideas of masculinity. Covid meant that there hasn't been a chance to actually celebrate the launch of the book with each other face to face. So, finally, now we can meet in person! At the DAD book live event you'll get to meet some of the contributors, listen to a panel discussion, take part in a quiz and listen to some live music.
What's more - show proof of your ticket purchase, and we'll offer you a 10% discount on Peace + Riot membership.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Need a babysitter? Show proof of purchase of your ticket and book with Practically Perfect Babysitters and they'll waive the booking fee.
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles throughout the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||£12.00|
Peace + Riot members
PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles through the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||Free admission|
12 Croxted Road, SE21 8SW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.